Welcome to my space. My story is, like me, fun, unique and adventurous. I started out as a dancer at the age of 3, taught ballet through University and then naturally transitioned into teaching fitness classes. In 1995 I began a lengthy career as an RCMP officer. Following a tragic event, I took time to create a safe space to begin healing which in January 2016 became TLW yoga studio. I used Yoga to transform my life and as a method of healing from Trauma.
With over 700 hours of certifications in various disciplines and 25+ years of teaching and experience, it makes my heart smile to offer and share a safe space for people of all ages and physical ability.
I love sharing my passion for yoga and helping people on their journey of health and wellness. Yoga is about overall wellness not just the physical body.
I look forward to sharing this transformational practice with you on the mat in a beautiful sunny location.
Step unto your Mat with Tammy and let your heart shine.
I have the following certifications:
- 200 Hr Vinyasa Yoga – Frog Lotus Yoga International
- 100 Hr Yin Yoga – Satori Yoga
- 50 Hr Therapeutic Restorative Yoga – Satori Yoga
- 50 Hr Ayurveda for Yoga – Satori Yoga
- 100 Hr Energy of Yoga (Shakti Yoga) – Satori Yoga
- E-RYT 200, 300 and 500 Yoga Alliance
- Yoga as Medicine – Timothy McCall, MD
- Trauma- Informed Yoga
- Child Play Yoga
- Hatha Yoga